KUANA ZOOM HULA • “MAHALO E HILO HANAKAHI”
PA’I PRESENTS KUANA TORRES KAHELE ZOOM HULA SERIES
"MAHALO E HILO HANAKAHI”
FRIDAY MARCH 12, 2021 10:00AM-12:00PM (HST)
PAʻI Foundation is pleased to present an Intermediate Level hula class with the song’s composer, Kuana Torres Kahele. Written by John Pi'ilani Watkins after a trip he took to Hilo. He was so impressed by the hospitality of people in Hilo, he penned this song in their honor.
Registration is limited.
Date: Friday March 12, 2021 • 10:00AM-12:00PM HST)
- Students must use the name listed on the registration form as their Zoom screen name.
- One student per, registration. Zoom information will be emailed to registered student two (2) days prior to the class.
- Class will be conducted in the English language.
- Students are expected to have an understanding of the basic vocabulary, hand gestures and footwork used in hula.
- students are provided a video recording of the final hula for reference. We do not provide video of the entire two hour workshop.
- ALL SALES FINAL/ NO REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS